Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jane's knighting cerimony.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Jane's knighting cerimony. Empty
PostSubject: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Xeno sat atop his throne in the royal building, waiting for Jane, his newly bestowed knight, to show up. Crowds of the most inportant people in area 11 gathered to watch the Sub-Viceroy knight Miss Ryder. "She should be ariving any time now." He smiled and waited, strangly anctious.

His newly-assembled Royal guard waited for their new sub-leader to show up. "Sir, are you sure this is a good idea? She is a fairly new knightmare pilot." Asked one of them.

Xeno simply laughed. "Of course I am, I just hope she lives up to my expectations."
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 am

Jane walked in casually and though she was very excited she kept a very straight face. It was done so well it looked like she was bored. She walked up to the prince and and bowed on got onto her knee. It was strange to kneel since she always bowed but thats how the ceremony goes said a knight to someone else. She breathed calmly but she couldn't wait for all this to end. She would become Xenos knight and most trusted. But when this was over she had one question for him...But that would have to wait as this was only getting started.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:54 am

Xeno smiled as she came up, and stood when she got to him. He proformed the knighting cerimony very well (I really don't wanna go into details). When he was finished, he handeded the sword to Jane and smiled. He raised his arms into the air and yelled. "Laidies and Gentlemen! I present to you, My new Knight, Miss Jane Ryder!" The crowd applauded slowly, as they didn't know if a knight should be so young. Xeno looked over the crowd, his smile staying the same. "We shall be holding a party in the room next door, if all of you would prosed there, it shall start immedetly." He laughed and sat back down into the chair, whispering into Jane's ear. "Don't mind them, the're just strange." The crown was in the other room amazingly quick. "We-ell-ell THAT was quick" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 am

She said back to him. "It doesn't matter what the people think about your decisions sir. I can feel it troubles you very little what the poeple think about me...I will try my hardest to serve you the best way I can." She breathed a little. "I would like to know sir why you chose me over some other soldiers...Because regardless in how good i am in knightmare combat it should go by Valor or Bravery shouldn't it? I Don't like doubting myself or you your highness but because of all these people i dont feel worthy..." She swung the sword around with perfect balance not missing a stroke. She threw it into the air and caught it by the hilt. "This is a very balanced blade you highness..." She muttered. She saw the people were still whispering in the other room and for once she doubted her ability to serve...What if she messed up? What if she couldn't get to Xeno in time? She sighed softly and waited for Xeno to go into the room before her.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

Niki had snuck into the building. Disguising herself with Lethe's cloak saying that she was Jane's friend and came to see her becoming a Knight. After the ceremony was over, Niki snuck away from the crowd without being noticed. She shut off all electricity to the throne room and dashed into the room with her gun drawn. Clovis was just about to leave to attend the party, niki rose the gun and pointed it toward Clovis' neck.

"Prince Clovis...greetings..." Niki said.

"Who are you?!" Clovis asked, suprised.

"My name is none of importance to you..." Niki said, "But let's get to the point...I will have to ask you to die this instant..."

"Wh-what?! Do you know who you're talking to? I am Clovis-" Clovis started.

Before Clovis could finish, Niki fired the gun. The bullet went straight through Clovis' neck and thoat, killing him almost instantly. The force of the shot and the fact that Clovis los his alance when he died made the prince fall backwards, landing limp in a sitting position on his throne.

"I guess that's over..." Niki murmured.

Niki threw on the cloak again and threw the gun onto the ground then ripped apart the gloves she wore to prevent her fingerprints from geting on the gun. Then she escaped into te room where the party was held and was immediatly mixed in with the crowd.

Last edited by Niki on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Xeno smiled and walked into the other room. "Jane, don't mind them, you are of higher status anyway." He laughed and walked through the door. He took a drink from one of the tables before a solder ran up to him, whispering something into his ear. "WHAT?!" he said, looking at the solder with a angry and fearful expretion. He quickly ran over to the mic and said, very calmly. "Everyone... it apepars my brother, Clovis, has just been murdered, right from under our noises!" He let a tear run down his cheek before getting off the pedestal, and walking in the next room. He sat down and leaned back, crying slightly. "Well, it appears I'm only two deaths away from the Viceroy spot, Eupimia and Cornilia..." ha laughed and sighed in the next room alone. He leand back and actualy strated crying. "Clovis... was the closest person to me... why...?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:51 am

Niki, who was still wearing the cloak laughed a bit to herself when Xeno announced the news of Clovis' assassination. She was waiting for the information to get to Xeno, she had found out how close Xeno was to Clovis. And what better way to inflict pain to him and extract revenge other than killing Clovis in the same building Xeno was in.
"It's about time the murder information had gotten into Xeno..." Niki thought.
She smiled and walked up to Jane, with a cup of wine in hand. Pretending as if she was enjoying the party the entire time. She removed the hood of her cloak and smiled.
"Hey Jane...congragulations on becoming Prince Xeno's knight..." Niki said taking a sip from the cup.

OoC: Underaged drinking! XD
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 am

Xeno slowly walked over to were Jane was, he was done groveling. He noticed a cloacked figure and frowned. "Noone normal wears THAT to a party..." He quickly walked over to the two and placed a hand on the cloacked girl's shoulder. "Might I ask you to turn around?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am

Niki felt someone place his hand on her shoulder as she took another sip from the cup of wine. Then he heard a familiar voice, Xeno's voice asking her to turn around. She knew that there was no way for anyone to figure out that she was the one who killed Clovis, so Niki was confused on why Xeno wanted her to turn around. Niki ativated her Geass and read Xeno's mind, after making sure that he wasn't suspicious of her, Niki deactivated her Geass and turned around.
"Hello Xeno...fine party here..." Niki said taking yet another sip from the cup.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Xeno's eyes widened when he saw it was Niki. "Why- Who let you in?!" He said, looking her in the eye. He sighed. "This party is only for Royalty, and inportant people, and a few freinds of Ja-" he then remembered Jane and Niki were freinds, but he coulden't show he knew that. "Of Jane, so, who let you in and why are you here? You're suspected enough, seeing our little incedent in Shinjuku!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Niki just smiled as she finished the wine in her cup. Nevertheless she was suspected, but luckily it wasn't for the assassination of Clovis. And she didn't need to lie to lift her suspision this time.
"Well...I am a friend of Jane...you can ask her if you don't believe me..." Niki said.
Then Niki just set her cup on a table and sat on the table looking around the room. The announcement on Clovis' death had shaken pretty much everyone but now,the party was returning to normal. Everyone was talkng, but the subject was always about Clovis and who could have killed him.
"Xeno...I have to talk to you..." Niki said, "In private..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Xeno blinked, and smiled slightly. "Very well then, come with me." He quickly grabbed Niki's arm and led her to the throne room, the very one where Clovis had been killed. It was alredy cleaned with the body moved. He sat down in Clovis's throne and looked at Niki. He pressed a botton and all the camras turned off. "Now then, what do you wish to speak with me about?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Niki looked around the darkened room, the electricity problem still wasn't fixed, but she couldn't complain. Moving Clovis' body and cleaning the room had to be more important than fixing a few lights. But still, Niki felt uneasy in the room alone with Xeno, if Xeno already had proof that she had assassinated Clovis, she didn't have any weapons with her to defend herself. But Niki still forced a smile much like her usual one at school when she was always so carefree.
"Oh come now Xeno...don't be so stern...relax a bit..." Niki said, "Anyways, I came to ask you about Lethe...you know, the girl that was with me at the ghetto yesterday? Anyway, I was wondering if you had any information on her...where she lived, who she is, and what she is...after all, she survived a shot through her chest, unless there was something blocking the bullet under that cloak of hers, then she couldn't have survived..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Xeno sighed and looked at the ground. "Actualy... when the bullit hit her, I'm sure it struck home, after all, her blood spilled directly onto me...". He let out a small chuckle, before leaning forward. "To tell you the truth, I looked through every Brittanian, Elevin, and even Chinese file, but not a singe WORD about her... it was kind of strange..." He leaned back and frowned. "I'm sorry for acting so tencly, with my sister, Cornilia being made Viceroy, and my sister Euphimia being made sub-viceroy, I am third in line to take Vicroyship of Area Eleven." He laughed and stood up. "I'm very sorry to dissapoint you, Miss, but could you tell me why you were in the Ghetto? If was off limits! If it weren't for me, the solders there would have killed you!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Niki suddenly became a bit nervous. She couldn't tell the truth that she was Japanese, then Xeno would be likely to have every soldier in the Headquaters kill her on the spot. Her Geass wasn't going to help her this time either. But she could make up a lie. Although as her mind raced furiously trying to come up with one, she coudn't find one that would actually have made sense. After a few minutes of silence, Niki finally came up with one that might work.
"Well I met Lethe outside of the ghetto...and se asked me to take her there...I didn't know why and she wouldnt answer me no matter how many times I asked her...so that's how I ended up in the Shinjuku Ghetto..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Xeno nodded slowly, before sitting quickly back down into his chair. "I-I'm very sorry you had to see what happened there..." He trembled a bit before continuing.
"Those poor Elevins... I wish Clovis had never givin that order..." He let a single tear run down his cheek.
"My brother was an IDIOT! Everyone deserves to live and die equaly! Those Elevens should never had been killed!" He started yelling.
"Japanese... Elevins... they are the same as us, can noone see that..." He then noticed Niki was still in the room.
"Oh... I'm sorry you had to see that..." He chuckled, and stood up, tencely.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:50 am

Jane walked in. "Xeno...Niki..." She nodded to both of them. She walked over to Xeno no emotion was necessary at the moment. She had done a bit of research after scaring the scientists. Xeno had Geass. She stood not thinking a thing. Suddenly she thought of something, "Niki...May I ask...I was greeting everyone at the door and you didn't come in until about Clovis's death..." Her hand was on the tip of her sword hilt. "If im correct your a master at sneaking as of you cat like reflexes...So how do we know you didn't assassinate him? AND the bullet went straight through his throat which a blood flow goes to the head so if im correct blood splatter would at least reach cloak..." Her fists were clenched. It was all adding up in her head. "So would you take off the cloak for me?" She said her eyes narrowed. She needed to hear her answer. There should be blood splatter especially from the throat where blood goes up and sprays... "Please Niki would you take off the cloak?" Jane asked again.

OoC: If only you knew Jane's back story...Mwe heh heh heh heh!
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am

Niki jumped when Xeno had that outburst of emotions. It startled her quite a bit, but not as muh as when Jane entered and asked her to take off her cloak explainig that Niki was th prime suspect of Clovis' death. Niki was worried, no about being discovered, ut about how Jane could have predicted everything that happened during the assassination. She had to know, no matter what. Without saying anything, Niki activated her Geass and looked deep into Jane's mind. She found out something very interesting, and she deactivated her Geass before anyone could realise it.
"Well...I could...but I'm not wearing a shirt right now..." Niki said.
Niki tuned away and sighed. She had no way to hide the fact that she was the murderer. But she was telling the truth when about the fact that she wasn't wearing a shirt under her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 am

Then im sorry, "Xeno will look the other way." Jane felt a tugging in her mind again. "So its what i thought." She said in her mind. "And Niki stay out of my mind would you. I have very private thoughts." She smirked. "Now if you dont mind. Unless you are scared..." She said still smirking.

OoC: THis is where you should go BI...
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 am

Xeno laughed a second, looking at Jane. "Just because you are so high ranked, dosen't mean you have to keep that stern face on all the time..."
He looked over at Niki and sighed. "Are you really atupid enough not to wear a SHIRT? Did you eat paint chips as a kid?" He let out a laugh before becoming stern himself.
"Jane does have a point though, all the evidence adds up, and killing my brother, Clovis, is unacseptable..." He sighed and walked over to a table and tapped into the camras. "every room in this building is closly monitored with a passworded system, anyone to kill Clovis would be caught on tape" He smiled slightly.
"Don't worry, I won't look. Just don't take too long..." He chuckled slightly at his own joke, knowing of Niki's Bisexualaty.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 am

Niki sighed and looked down. She couldn't hide it anymore, Jane's experiance with a murder like the one she committed had driven her into a corner. There was no way forward and no way back. She sighed and walked up close to Jane.
"So Jane...do you like me?" Niki asked, "Because I like you...and not just as a friend...but...something more..."
Niki grinned and leaned toward Jane, as if about to kiss her.

OoC: Well thn...his was short...but I think it got the point through...XD
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

"Alright. Alright. You dont have to take the cloak off...I trust you...Xeno i think she alright..." Jane just smiled at her and backed off. "Damn it. I know its her but i cant if she has no shirt..." She said to herself. She smiled at her and walked to Xeno and said, "I have a bad feeling that its her." And she walked back to Niki and said you are free to go.

OoC: Shorter then short but i have to scee daddle! see yah guys!
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:05 am

Xeno turned around, sighing. "It appears the killing was not caught on tape..." He looked down at Jane and nodded.
"Very well then, Just make sure she leaves, the nobles get very picky at who's at these partys..." He laughed and walked back into the other room

OOC: Now I Get a short post!
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 am

Before Xeno had left, Niki turned to Xeno and smiled. It was easier than she had expected to be let go. But she had an odd feeling that she wasn't out of trouble yet. Still, Niki bowed still smiling.
"Very well...I shall take my leave...I hope you two have a grand time here..." Niki said.
Niki pulled up the hood of the cloak and began to walk out of the room, but then she stopped and turned her head around toard Xeno.
"Oh and Xeno...I trust that the discussion we had earlier will remain to be secret..." Niki added.
Then Niki walkd out of the throne room, out of the HQ, and away from the troublesome Prince and his knight.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:58 pm

"I don't trust her you highness..." She said with a stern face after catching up to Xeno. Xeno said not to be so serious but she also wanted to prove she was serious about this job. "I know she was lying but she was starting to hit on me..." She frowned. "Xeno...You have Geass to dont you?" She asked questioning. "I know Niki can read minds as of i always feel a tugging. But i don't like jumping to conclusions." Her face was puzzled as if trying to work something. "If she DID kill him and she had no shirt what would be the reaction on Clovis's face? Pleasure? Frightened? Trying to cover his face? Then she would slip a cloak on her naked body..." She was still trying to figure it out. It was alot better then people just staring at her. Jane didn't care at the moment...She just wanted to figure out why this wasn't adding up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane's knighting cerimony.   Jane's knighting cerimony. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jane's knighting cerimony.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: RP Locations :: The Royal HQ-
Jump to: