Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Meeing with Lethe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Second Meeing with Lethe Empty
PostSubject: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 am

Niki ran out of the school campus and looked around. She was about to run off to search for Lethe, but then realised that she hadn't the slightest idea where Lethe was. She wasn't able to extract any information from Xeno, nor could she find any by herself. Niki sighed and facepalmed herself in spite of her stupidity.
"Well...now what do I do?" Niki asked herself.

Last edited by Niki on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:39 am

Lethe was walking around and then heard a noise. She hid behind a tree then lookied out to see what it was. She saw that it was Niki then walked out from behind the tree. "Hey", she said trying to fix her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 am

Niki heard a familiar voice, she looked over to see the incredibly attractive girl she had been looking for, Lethe. As ironic as it is, Niki ran over to Lethe smiling and jumping up to glomp Lethe. Pinning her down onto the ground.
"Hey Lethe...how are you doing?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:51 am

Lethe walking toward Niki was tackled and pinned by her. Lethe with her hood fallin off of her head laughed abit and looked at Niki blushing alittle. "Hey Niki", she said while blowing the hair away from her eyes, "i'm good and you?".
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:04 am

Niki grinned when she saw Lethe blush. Seemed that Lethe was interested in her, as she is interested in Lethe. she climbed off of Lethe and stood up leaning against the a wall. Her tail was swaying clamly and her cheeks were a bit red.
"Lethe..." Niki started, "Yesterday when we met, you said that the last thing you wanted to be with me is just friends...does that mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am

Lethe gets up and brushes her self off. She then walked toward Niki still blushing abit. "Well", she said to Niki, "whaat i mean t by that is that i..wanted..to..umm....". She looked down blushing more. "Be more then friends per say" she finally said twirling her hair around her finger. Lethe then put the cloaks hood back on her head to hide her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 am

Niki giggled seeing how nervous Lethe was. She was a little nervous too but probably not as nervous as Lethe is. Still, Lethe's bushing face just made her seem so much more attractive. When Lethe was close enough to her, Niki grabbed Lethe's arms turning and pinning Lethe to the wall she was leaning against.
"So you woulnd't mind if I did this?" Niki asked.
Niki slowly pressed her lips to Lethe's, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 am

Lethe hiding under the hood, is pushed against the wall where Niki was standing. Niki then kissed lethe and lethe blushing like heck kisses back."w-why did you kiss me?" Lehe asks, "d-do you like me?".
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:43 am

Niki grinned and leaned closer to Lethe, her tail slowly wrapping around Lethe's right leg. She purred and licked her lips.
"What do you think? Of course I like you..." Niki answered, "But the question is, do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 am

Lethe still blushing looked at Niki and said, "R-really?....well I like you too Niki". She then leaned forward and kissed Niki softly.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Niki smiled when Lethe answered blushing, she blushed too when Lethe kissed her. But instead of pulling away like any normal girl would, Niki hugged Lethe and kissed back. Slipping her tongue into Lethe's mouth for a brief moment before breaking the kiss.
"Well...that's good to know..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:06 pm

While Lethe was kissing Niki she was hugged and kissed bak. She then lets go and sits on a rock and looks at Niki. So", she aid, "How long did you lik me?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Niki smiled and sat next to Lethe. She was blushing madly but she didn't really care. She leaned toward Lethe and rested her head on Lethe's shoulder. She seemed to have already fallen in love with this mysterious yet attractive girl.
"Actually, I begin to like you when I first kissed you back in the Shinjuku Ghetto..." Niki asnwered.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Lethe now siting now to Niki blushed more when Niki rested her head on Lethe's sholder. "well i liked when i first saw you really" she said smiling at Niki.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Niki smiled and cloed her eyes. Her tail had stopped moving and was still, i could be easily mistaken for a black rope on the ground. And Niki's cat ears had lowered, signaling that Niki had relaxed and lowered her guard. Soon, Niki drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Lethe looked at the sleeping and smiled* She then quietly took off her cloak trying not to wake Niki and put it around her. Lethe smiled then wrapped her arm around Niki.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Jane was smiling. She wanted to watch where Niki went after running and seems these girls had a pretty strong relation. Jane grinned. "So this is the girl that gave Niki and Xeno Geass hm?" She said to herself. She walked over Niki was still sound asleep and Lethe hadn't heard her coming. When she was right behind Lethe she put the sword on her neck and went to her ear, "Did you give Xeno and Niki Geass" She asked in a threatening tone. She needed to know so that she could make sure. "Tell me now." She asked again nudging the sword. Then she realized that Lethe couldn't die so she took away the sword. "Tell me now. Please Lethe." She said. She was getting a little bit desperate.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 am

Lethe still sitting down with Niki on her shoulder heard footsteps around her yet did nothing because she might have disturbed Niki's sleep. When she saw Jane's sword at her neck she said, "I can't die so what is the meaning of this?". With the sword lowered she replied, "Yes i did, yet i can not give any at this time if you wanted your own sorry."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:48 am

Niki was sound asleep, until her cat ears picked up something. Even though she was asleep, Niki was still able to hear footsteps and the sound of a sword unsheathing. Niki woke up, startled and looked around seeing where the sound came from. When she saw Jane, Niki calmed down a bit but still remained cautious. After all, Jane was in the army, they would eventually be forced against each other. When that happens, Niki would have to fight Jane with everything she has, even though they were friends.
"Oh...hi Jane..." Niki said, "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be lookin for Ka-I mean Xeno?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeing with Lethe   The Second Meeing with Lethe Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Meeing with Lethe
Page 1 of 1