Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hospital

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

Jane was laying in bed unconscious with air tubes in her mouth ad nose. She wasn't breathing so they had to use tubes. The doctors didn't know what to do. "Shes lost so much blood..." On of them said. "She's not even breathing..."Said another. They all stared at her and hoped for the best. "She does have the will to live, She's Xeno's Knight!" Remarked a docter. The other two nodded in agreement. They were under strict orders to stay at Jane's side until she woke up or could breathe. "We ca only hope for the best..." Said a doctor...They felt like there was no hope anymore...Jane was dying slowly, Clovis was dead, Xeno was locking himself in his chambers. It felt like all hope was gone from the world...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:00 am

The sound of footsteps were heard echoing through the silent corridors. The door opened and a white mist flowed into the room. As soon as the doctors inhaled the mist, they fell down nd drifted off into a deep sleep. When the mist cleared, Niki walked into the room, unlike usual, she wasn't wearing her school uniform. Niki had a brown furry two peice outfit with her waist and shoulders showing. She also had boots that came close to her knees and gloves that came close to her elbows. The gloves and boots were light brown and furry, like the rest of her outfit.
"Well then...Jane, I'll need you to come with me..." Niki said.
Then Niki shifted her gaze to the door, she grinned and licked her lips.
"Lethe, come out...I know you're here..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:10 am

Lethe standing by the door with a dress and black jacket on was spotted by Niki who was in Jane's room. She walks in and says," How did you know I was there Niki?".
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:28 am

Niki smiled and walked up to Lethe. She leaned in close to her, pushing her against a wall an pinning her against it. She grinned and kissed Lethe on the lips, breaking the kiss a moment later.
"Thanks for the kiss Lethe..." Niki said lickin her lips, "And I heard your footstep...my cat ear is much more sensitive than human ones..."
Then Niki turned to Jane, she seemed to be resting, but she needed oxygen tubes which meant that she hadn't recovered yet.
"So...you have any idea how to get Jane out of here while still keeping her alive?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:06 am

Footsteps echoed around the building, and suddenly they stoped.
Xeno was right behind Niki staring down at the two. "Oh? You wish to take Jane? Well, I can't allow that. She is my knight, and as such, I wish for her to recover in peace." He looked over his shoulder at Jane and shouted. "JANE! I command you to recover! Live damnit! That's an order!" He then turned to face the two other girls. "I've lost my faith in you, Niki, get out." He pulled a handgun out from under his coat.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am

Niki growled and extended her claws. She hissed and drew her own gun. She pointed it at Xeno and chuckled. She would be able to kill Xeno, even though she herself may die.
"Shoot me if you wish Xeno..." Niki said, "As soon as you even think about shooting, there would be a bullet through your throat..."
Niki's eyes had a red glow in them, signaling that her Geass was activated. Before Xeno could've even prcessed the thought of shooting, she would've already shot him though the throat, like she did with Clovis.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 am

Xeno sighed and put down the gun, looking at Niki. "Hmpf, you got me beat." He laughed and walked down to the edge of Jane's bed. "Tell me Niki, why do you want to take Jane away from here? The tecnology in this room is advanced enough to bring someone back from the brink of death." He sighed and sat back aginst the wall. "How would hurting me more befifit you?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:34 am

Niki laughed and walked to Jane's bed also and looked down at Jane, she was resting peacefully. She sighed and placed her hand on Jane's forehead, it was colder than it should be for a normal person, seemingly lifeless. All this time, she had her gun raised toward Xeno, not letting her guard down even a bit.
"Well...if I take Jane, I could at least have some form of power if you were to turn against us..." Niki answered, "After all, you Britannians are not known to keep your promises...I'll return Jane, safe and sound once I am pleased with how you change Japan..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 am

Xeno looked down at Jane sighing. "And, why don't you take me hostage, it's the perfect situation for that." He let out a chukle and looked up at her. "Cornila is very close to me, I'm sure she would work something out." He stood up and looked out the window. "Besides, would you really risk Jane dieing, Niki?" He spun around, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 am

Niki stood up and sighed. She looked over at Jane again and thoughts of the time they spent together at school ran though her head. They were such good friends that Niki even remembered the details of the day they met, the day she came to Ashford. Of course, that was more than a year ago. She really couldn't risk Jan dying, they were too close and she wouldn't get over it for a long time if Jane had died. She was sure that Xeno felt the same, or he wouldn't have offered himself as a hostage instead of Jane.
"Y-you're right Xeno...I wouldn't have Jane die...I'll take you intead then..." Niki said, "but if you even think of trying anything then I'll have you killed in an instant...do you understand th-"
Before Niki could finish saying anything, she felt a great pain in her eyes. The bird-like glow in them shone more brightly than ever. Niki collaped down to her knees, trying to withstand the pain. Her eyes felt as if they were bleeding but the only thing coming out of them were tears from the pain. Xeno had told her about this, and it looked like she lost control of her Geass. It was a very untimely predicament she had gotten herself into, but she couldn't do anything about it. It was her fault for overusing her Geass, but that had gave Xeno time to kill her and she wouldn't be able to respond.
"Dammit..." Niki cursed under her breath, "Now of all times..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:58 am

Xeno looked down at her and worry overtook his face, in his mind was the freind Niki, not the terrorist. He bent down to her and looked at her face. "Niki?! Are you alright?" He looked and saw the glow of her Geass. "Is this what I predected? Niki, are you alright?" He grabed her and held her stedy looking at her. "this is a bad idea... but... she is my freind..." He picked her up to her feet and sighed. "It's gonna be fine... just don't consentrate on the pain!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:25 am

Niki looked up with her watery eyes and nodded, she closed and tried to ignore the pain in her eyes. She maganged to balance herself now and rubbed her eyes calming herself down. Then, almost miraculously, the pain in her eyes receded to a point where it only felt like her eyes hadn't blinked for a long time. But the red glow in her eyes didnt go away, no matter how hard she tried to deactivate her Geass she couldn't cover it up.
"Xeno...after everything that I've done...why are you still helping me?" Niki asked, "I'm Japanese and you're Britannian...we're on opposite sides of a conflict...so why would you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 am

Xeno laughed and stood up, smiling. "You're my freind Niki, and I admire you for being so strong and standing for your country!" He laughed and turned around. "Besides, I thought It would take your mind off of Jane, now, if you're going to take my hostage, do it now, the doctors are sitrring." He looked over his shoulder and smiled at her. "As long as I am not hurt too much, I'm fine, and I know you're taking someone."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 am

Niki nodded, a weak smile forming on her childish, innocent face. She placed the gun back into its holder and grabbed Xeno's wrist after bowing to Jane to show her respect. Then Niki ran off, along with Xeno but before she took off out of the door, Niki turned to Lethe.
"Lethe...run away...they'll capture you if you stay any longer..." Niki said.
Then Niki turned and continued to run, hoping that Xeno would hold true to his capture and follow her without any resistance.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:55 am

Xeno followed her, his mind had been bent by pity. "What am I doing? Oh well, they wont kill me, I know that." Xeno caught up to her and laughed. "It's going to look bad if you just show up at the base with me just following you, you'll look like I led them to your base or something, you know that, right?" He chuckled to himself and glanced over at her, her Geass was still on. "I knew she would lose control..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Niki looked back and flashed a warm, gentle smile. One that she hadn't shown to anyone after the Sinjuku Ghetto slaughter. She just continued to run, her Geass allowed her to avoid anyone who was regaining their conciousness after inhaling the sleeping gas. Not long after, she had escaped the HQ and was glad to see Neko Akuma waiting for her outside. She climbed in and lowered a ladder for Xeno, then waited for Xeno to climb up and then they could get to somewhere safe.

OoC: 100th post! YAYZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Xeno climbed up that latter, making sure he wasn't seen. He jumped into Neko Akuma. He sat down behind the drivers seat. "Hmm... strange to see the inside of an enemy knightmare... so, where are you going to take me exactly?" He coulden't beleave she forgot about the gun hidden under his coat, even though he wasn't going to use it.
"This is also feeling strange to willingly come into an enemy's cluches..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Niki laughed at Xeno's comments. She trusted Xeno not to resist and tha trust paid off. All those days as friends really wasn't for naught. She ctivated Neko Akuma and looked back handing Xeno an apple.
"You were in your room and haven't eaten at all today have you?" Niki asked, "I'll arrange for a meal for you once you get to one of my personal hiding spots..."
On the way, Niki hadn't spoken anything at all, she only focused on manuvering Neko Akuma so it wouldn't cause an uproar.
"Oh, and I never forgot about the fact hat you're armed..." Niki commented not looking back, "I just trust you enough to not shoot me..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Xeno laughed. "I see... well, I'm not hungry, really, it's fine." He chuckled and leaned back, closing his eyes. "Tell me when we get there." He pulled his gun out and droped it to the floor. "The're probably going to search me when we get there wether you tell them to, or not, I know that," He opened one eye and looked at her. "Besides, you really should restrain my hands, if I come in freely the'll think this is some kinda hoax..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Jane got up all woozy and unable to focus. The doctors were on the ground moaning and Xenos cologne was in the air. He came to check on her...She smiled at the thought of it then noticed a doctor getting up. "M'lady! They took Xeno!" and he fell back onto the floor. Jane threw off all the tubes and everything and ran into the hallway to see a boy staring at her with electric stare so intense she couldn't look away. "What do you want?" She asked. And he began walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Kai

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"I want to make a deal." is all i said. I slowly walk up to her and look at her straight into the eyes. "Do you think you can do this impossible task?" I ask her firmly. "I will give you a great power if you can do just one thing." I say slowly. "Kill me." I finish off.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Jane looked at him wildly. Then she understood. "Your like lethe! She came back to life after being shot into the heart...This great power...Geass?" I ask slowly. This was a big decision. "I don't know if I could kill you but i can try my very hardest...If you want to die that badly how old are you?!" Jane asked. She was ready to take this power and fulfill the task set ahead...
Back to top Go down
Kai

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 pm

I nod then grab her forehead. The world went spinning into a blue vortex and we wet down and down and down...Then it stopped. Tombs of people with bird like symbols on their stone heads. Then they all flash and go straight into Jane. I blinked and we were back where we were with Jane on the ground. "When we meet again try your hardest...I hold you to it." And I walked off wondering what kind of power she got. I wasn't answering this age question because...I really don't know how old I am.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Jane woke up with her head throbbing. "Xeno!" She cried. She seemed to of forgotten the incident and ran to the Cupids Arrow. She jumped in and followed a trail that was familiar of Niki's Knightmare...After awhile she had arrived around the area where the trail stopped. "Damn it! Now what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hospital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: RP Locations :: The Royal HQ-
Jump to: