Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Above The Base

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Jane had no idea where to look. She thought she had an idea but now she didn't. She started to cry. For all she knew he was dead. She put herself together and then something clicked in her brain. "Kai...Powers...Promise...Geass..." She muttered. She remembered Xeno saying something about pressing somewhere around you brain...All the sudden everything turned fuzzy and things started going fast and moving at the same time. She clicked it off and then what she just saw just happened..."Did I just?" She tried again and this time she saw a bird plop down dead. She clicked it off and moments later a bird flew down dead. "Sweet." She whistled. But she still had a big problem...Where is Xeno?
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Xeno was right below where Jane was riding on above the ground. He looked up and the celing was leaking dust and making banging noise. "What the hell?" He looked around and realised his earpeice was still in. He turned it on, hoping someone was nearby. "Hello? Somebody? Can anyone hear me?"
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:22 am

Strange as it may seem, Neko Akuma suddenly and silently shot out of the ground behind Cupids Arrow. It slid forward in an amazing speed, having Cupids Arrow within its melee range before Jane could notice what had happened. Then it reached its right arm forward, attempting to grab the head of Cupids Arrow and crush it in its claws.
"Hello Jane..." Niki said, "Don't worry, Xeno's fine...he's far too important for us to kill..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am

Thanks to the Geass Jane saw this and dodged it easily. "I'm glad he's not dead." Jane said. Surprisingly she was already in her knightmare as if she was waiting for Niki. "But im afraid i must take him by force..." Jane said. She got out her two rapid fire pistols and started shooting at Niki without the slightest hesitation. "Now is the time to fight."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:43 am

Having read Jane's mind and anticipated her moves, Niki laughed and Nko Akuma jumped up over Cupids Arrow, landng behind it.
"So, we can both predict each other's moves...but just how well can you use your Geass?" Niki asked.
Then Neko Akuma ran forward, its tail lashing out. It moved in a zig-zag pattern, either dodging or deflecting all the bullets with Neko Akuma's tail.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:36 am

"Not to well but i'll manage!" Jane said as she was shooting rapidly. It was a lost cause so Jane got out her gattling gun. "At least I haven't lost control of my Geass!" She shouted. This rapid fire Gattling gun wasn't as fast but should hit Niki some. She shot the surrounding area so that Niki had no where to hide...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 am

Niki grinned, she had already figured out how to avoid being hit by that gun. She opened the hatches on Neko Akuma's arms holding the machine guns inside and fired them at the shots Jane fired at her. Even though her gattling gun was able to fire repeatedly, she was firing it all over the place, and all Niki neded to do was shoot down the shots that will hit Neko Akuma. Of course, one shot still hit Neko Akuma's tail, but it only scratched the tail a bit.
"Heh...it tht's all you have, then you're finished..." Niki said.
With its amazing speed, Neko Akuma reached Cupids Arrow very quickly and the tail lashed out, aiming for Cupids Arrow's right arm. It began to discharge electricity as it closed in. Unexpectedly, Neko Akuma's right arm also reached forward to attempt to crush Cupids Arrow's head again.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 am

Jane took the blow on the right arm but dodged the head grab. "Niki...Im sorry to do this but." Cupids arrow jumped away its right arm fallen and grasped in The Nekos Left hand. "Tal now." Jane said loudly. Green circles appeared all around Niki. "You've been beat Niki." Jane said in the speaker. The Green circles started growing brighter. Then they stayed that color and the Neko Akuma shut down totally. Even the cockpit wouldn't eject. "These totally stop your knightmare Niki so i wouldn't suggest back up system as these would suck it dry the second it started." Jane said without emotion. "Tal i suggest you turn on the mine's so that no reinforcements come to aid Niki." Jane said aloud again. All the sudden the ground burst with red dots. "Lets see what you do now Niki..." Jane said thoughtfully as she awaited Niki's next move.
Back to top Go down
Tal Benak

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:50 am

Tal didn't like taking these orders but he wanted to make it up. A metal support beam was on his leg so that he could run around. He turned on the Dis-Chargers which stopped Niki in her tracks and Then he turned on the mines to prevent help coming. He smiled. "Knowing Niki she was expecting this..." he said. But he knew Jane was just playing around with her. "So Jane wants to see what Niki does in a crisis situation... Smart for future references..." He thought to himself out of Niki's range. "Even I want to see what she does now." He smiled. After this was done he got his freedom and the Army wouldn't go after him anymore. "Back to the good old life!" He said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:20 am

Niki laughed when Neko Akuma practically shut down. She was expecting Tal to turn on her but not like that. Still, she turned on the intercom and grinned before speaking. She had already figured out what to say.
"Come on now Jane...I thought this was supposed to be a fair fight..." Niki said, "Oh well...as they say, "All is fair in love and war"...but you've given me no choice...Jane, leave and hae Tal release me or I can't promise you Xeno's safety...the choice is yours..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:27 am

"Dont worry about it Niki. You can't kill Xeno i know it." Jane said as she stepped out of the Cupids Arrow. A sniper rifle in position. "You couldn't even snap my own wires to my air tubes! So how do i know you would kill Xeno? Or even harm him?" Jane clicked something on her wrist and out came the knightmares of the Army. A couple ground soldiers went into the Base to go save Xeno with their Guns. "I believe I have won this round Niki!" Jane said as knightmares surrounded her. "I give you the choice to flee or you can become chowder. Its your choice as I have no feelings for those who take the prince hostage." Jane said Calmly. Suddenly a voice said, "Jane this is ground control we are being over run! I repeat we ar- AUGH!" "God damn those terrorists!" Jane swore. "Secure Niki im going in!" Jane yelled. And she went into the base to go Save Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:31 am

Xeno herd thunderous beats all around. A copple terrosrist burst into the rooms to get Xeno and run, but Xeno took them down and knocked all of them out in seconds. "Idiots, well, I coulden't ahve taken them without my Geass..." He laughed and looked down. "Damn, they even forgot to bring guns..." He then looked up and sighed. "And why the hell did they close the door behind them? All I can do now is sit, and wait." He sat down in one of the chairs and almost fell asleep when he herd a large crash. "What the-?!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 am

Niki laughed again and the hatch opened, she stood up and looked at the many Knightmares surrounding her.
"Heh...Jane, the only reason I didn't kill you back at the hospital was because I needed you as a prisoner...If I needed to I would've killed you back then without a second thought...same goes for Xeno..." Niki said before Jane had left, "I'm Japanese by heart and I hold no friendship to you damn Britannians..."
Niki shot a venomous glare at Tal, and grinned.
"So you've finally made your move...I was expecting it but nothing like this...I must say, bravo Tal..." Niki said, "But you ignored one fact...I do not fear death...kill me if you wish but I will never surrender...plus I have a very little chance of escaping in one peice anyways with all the mines you've laid down..."
Back to top Go down
Tal Benak

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:10 am

"Oh well you see thats Jane's job." He frowned. "I would've LOVED to kill you but Jane said if i dare..." he kicked the gravel under his feet. "The knightmares wouldn't let you commit suicide either as they all have extending hands to reach you if you jump... At least i think they do.." he frowned again. He just sighed. "And the mines don't go by vibration they go by contact." He sighed. A knightmare seemed to be looking at him then went back to watching Niki. "If you ask me you should just surrender. According to Jane they don't want you dead...Yet." He grinned. He lay down on the gravel thinking about his freedom.

OOC: Bout time you guys posted! XD
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:58 am

Jane was running through with a stun gun. She grabbed men by their rists and flipped them over then knocked them out with her stun gun. "Where is he?" She asked one who was pinned. "Niki will shoot me if i tell you! I will die with honor!" Jane sighed then stunned him on his chest. She clicked on her earpiece. "Xeno? XENO! Where are you?" She waited for an answer and waited for an answer. As she waited she had to take on terrorists swarming from the halls around her...
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:15 am

Xeno suddenly picked up a voice on his in-com. "What? It works?" He suddenly recognised the voice as Jane's and gasped. "Jane!? Is that you?! I'm in the jail cell at the end of the hall, it's a giant set of metal doors!" He ran over to the door and smacked it many times. "Can you hear me? Jane?" The door was locked tight, and he coulden't make much noise.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 am

"I can hear you alright Xeno just hang on!" Jane had to keep using foresight to prevent herself from being stabbed. "Where do all these terrorists come from?!" She asked herself as she tripped another knocking him out. Finally she got to Xeno's cell and got out a laser cutter. "Thank-you Tal, but you are still a terrorist." She cut the gate open but at the same time most of the terrorists awoken and were looking for her. She hurried with cutting the bars but they were quite hard to cut through. "Damn it!" She yelled. She went faster she was half way done..."Screw this!" she threw down the tool. "Red Rescue Leader 2, we need a little help follow my trace and shoot down." Then suddenly a small missile crashed into the gate breaking it open with its small but powerful force.

"C'mon Xeno! We have to get out of here!" She picked Xeno up off his feet since the impact blew him away a bit. "Thanks you Leader 2 now continue watching Niki!" She said. They had to get out alone and they were going to need Xeno's time stop and her Foresight...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Jane did not notice this but a terrorist was still in the base, and whe Jane entered the room that held Xeno, the terrorist gave Niki a signal through a communicator that Niki wore on her ear.

"Perfect..." Niki said, grinning.

Niki changed the channel on her communicator to one that was set to Jane's intercom, and she smirked before speaking into it.

"Jane, you said earlier that I didn't have the heart to kill either you or Xeno. But you're completely wrong. Now I'll show you how ruthless I really am! Goodbye, and good riddance." Niki said with her voice nealy breaking at the last line.

As she finshed, the hiding terroist shouted one last phrase, "Death to Britannia, long live Japan!" before turning a switch to set off all the explosives hidding in the base. The ceiling began to crumble and the only exit out of the base had been blocked by rubble. And moments later the entire base collapsed, crushing Jane, Xeno, and everyone else inside the base at the time.

OoC: Kill Niki if you want...there's basically no way Xeno and Jane could survive anyways... :3
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:18 am

OoC: For someone who wanted to revive this you almost just killed this...If Jane didn't have forsight. xP

BiC:

Jane already planned ahead. The knightmare that blew the missile stopped the area ceiling from falling down. Speaking into the microphone, "Oh, no worries Niki. I knew all about the explosives. You can thank Tala for that." As the knightmare held the ceiling up it brought its leg through to hold another part of the base up. The intercom came on, "Jane, get out and hurry! The window as I cannot hold the whole thing down!" Jane threw some of the rubble over while Xeno on her back and successfully got out just as the Knightmare let go of all the rubble. "Thank-you Leader 2." Jane inclined her head politely. Looking at Niki she chuckled then tapped on her head. "Geass and Tala sort of helped me navigate through your base Niki. Get her to base and lock her up. We might want to have a little chat." Leade Bravo carefully grabbed her and began rolling down to base. Letting down Xeno, Jane waited for his recovery.

OoC: So, did you convince 'Xeno' to get back here? =P
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 pm

OoC: No...looks like we'll have to godmod him until I can convince him...ara...~

IC:
Seeing Jane and Xeno survived the collapse, Niki was both relieved and pissed. She wanted to kill the troublesome Prince and his knight, but on the other hand, she still saw them as her friends, especially her best friend Jane. Niki kept silent for a moment before raising her arms in the air and giggled.

"Alighty Jane, you got me now. I give up, do whatever you want, I won't resist." Niki said, "A death sentence is nice too, at least I'll be with my 'parents' then."
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 am

"Well that is up to Xeno. Along with how we are going to deal with Tala." Jane said letting Xeno's head rest on her lap and slowly feeding him water. He taking it slowly and coughing some. Jane clicked off her com link the spoke softly to Xeno, "I have a feeling Niki still has feelings for us, like we were child hood friends and all, in fact we hardly even noticed you were a prince. So what happened that has ripped us apart?" Sighing she waited for his orders, whether he was sick or not she was waiting here for him. Also Cupid's Arrow was sort of broken so she needed to wait for transportation back to HQ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Above The Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above The Base   Above The Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Above The Base
Page 1 of 1