Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am

After school, Niki was sitting on a tree branch resting peacefully. She relaxed and her cat ears dropped down so close to her ears that it was almost impossible to tell her cat ears from her hair. Her tail was gently wrapped around the tree branch like a snake. Niki's eyes were closed and she was perfectly balanced on the small tree branch, sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 am

Jane walked down the courtyard where she thought no one was there. "Gosh! I hate this place!" She threw off her hair band. "This place is so loose. I feel like my areas are showing!!" Jane wanted to get back to the army where EVERYTHING seemed to be covered up. "I hate this place." She muttered again.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 am

As soon as someone came near, Niki's ears perked up. She awoke quickly, a bit startled. Her tail unwrapped around the tree branch and swayed from side to side when Niki saw that the 'intruder' was Jane.
"Jane! Up here!" Niki called waving arm hand high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 am

Jane looked up. "Oh hi Niki!" She sighed. "Come on down you know im not a great climber like you!" Jane went up to the tree and punched it. "Niki...I might be getting transferred some time." She sat down her back on the tree trunk. "They think im to smart for the classes. I might be. But i do hate it here..."

OoC: Does Niki know shes in the army?
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 am

OoC: Nope...and nobody in the school or army knows that Niki's a terrorist...

IC:
Niki laughed a bit but when jane punched the tree trunk, Niki lost her balance. She tried to grab onto the tree branch with her hands and even her tail, but she missed it. As she fell, her silver hair fluttered and her tail was completely still, as if it was frozen.
"Whoa!" Niki shouted as she fell and landed on top of Jane.

OoC: Just imagine how awkward the situation is...XD
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 am

OoC: >.<

BiC:
Jane looked up. "Um...Niki...Would you mind getting your but off my face?" She said almost muffled. This was an awkward situation. Her reflexes should've reacted faster. Niki seemed to be not hearing her so she picked Niki off with her strength and stood up. "Sorry bout that!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:26 am

Before Niki knew what happened, she was shoved off of Jane. She stood up and brushed a bit of dirt off of her uniform, ears, and tail.
"Um...sorry Jane..." Niki said looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:31 am

Xeno, dressed as Kazi, his alternate identaty walked through the courthyard. He wore a regular uniform and had his hair spikd back, and dyed blue (Like orange-boy's). He saw the two and walked over to them slowly. "Hey there you two, What's up?" He asked, matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 am

"Hello Kazi!" Jane said. She smiled. She tried to keep a good mood but it was hard when she knew who he was. "Nice day today isn't it?" She said looking into the sky. No cloud in sight, the sun was shining brightly. Jane sighed. "So what do you guys feel like doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am

Niki looked up and saw Kazi. She ran up to Kazi glomping him. She purred and her tail began to sway from side to side again.
"Not much Kazi..." Niki said.
Then, Niki looked back at Jane and giggled.
"But you did miss a very awkward moment..." Niki added.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 am

Kazi sighed and threw Niki off, standing at his full hight of 6' 7".
"Niki, how many times have I said, NOT TO DO THAT!"
He burst into laughter. "It is a nice day, I can say that much."
He shruged and looked around. "What is there to do? It's very boring around here."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:56 am

Niki was thrown off of Kazi before she could say another word. She landed in a standing positon and giggled again.
"But you're so cute when you're angry..." Niki said.
Niki tilted her head and stuck her tongue out playfully, making her look very childish and innocent.
"Also you've told me exactly 38 times not to glomp you...not including this time..." Niki answered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 am

Kazi blinked. "Wow... with that kind of memory, it makes me wonder why you hav such low grades."
He laughed and walked up to Niki, poking a finger onto her forehead. "Please don't do it, it gets anoying."
He took a step back and laughed. "With Niki around, nothing is boring."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:19 am

Niki smiled when Kazi poked her forehead. She purred sightly and sat down with her legs crossed.
"Aw...okay, I'll try not to..." Niki replied.
Then Niki looked around and started to lick the back of her right hand.
"I don't know what to do now..." Niki said, "Do you have any idea of what you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:21 am

Kazi simply shruged, looking down at Niki. "I honestly don't know, most of the roads are closed down because of the Shinjuku incedent."
He chuckled slightly. "Also, we can't go into the school buildings, thr're all locked up for some reason."
He sat down, with his back to th tree. "Not much to do at all..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 am

Niki sighed and lied down on her back. She stared up at the sky, thinking about what happened.
------------------------------------------
Flashback...

Against orders from her superior, Niki arrived at Shinjuku in Neko Akuma. Expecting to see the Britannian Army, all Niki saw was ruined buildings. She had arrived too late. She didn't know what had happened, but there was no one around. Climbing out of Neko Akuma, Niki searched the entire Shinjuku Ghetto for any survivors. But there was nothing living in the entire ghetto except for Niki herself. Niki finally wore herself out and stopped, she looked down and saw the bloody corpse of her 'parents'. Seeing that, Niki became enraged. She slammed the side of her fist into the wall of a building and felt her claws and fangs grow. She uttered a low beastly growl and looked up with her eyes exactly like that of a cat's.
"YOU DAMN BRITANNIANS!" Niki screamed.
-------------------------------------------
Flashback ends...

Niki snapped out of her flashback when a white butterfly landed on her nose. she sat up slowly and quickly tried to grab the butterfly. But the white flying insect was too quick and Niki missed it. Then Niki stood up and began to chase the butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:51 am

Kazi watched Niki chase the butterfly, laughing. He quickly fell asleep, leaning up aginst the tree.
"Zzzzzz....Zzzzzz..." He sighed softly.
He hadn't been ably to sleep for days, and he was out, virtualy noting could wake him.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:07 am

After about 15 minutes of chasing the butterfly around, Niki slowed down to almost a stop. She was exausted and she half-dragged herself to sit beside Kazi. She noticed that Kazi fell asleep and she yawned also. Resting her head on Kazi's shoulder, Niki drifted to sleep after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 am

Xeno simply sat there, not even snoring. His chest moved slightly in and out.
"Hmmm... Hmmm..." A butterfly landed on his nose and he didn't even twich.

(Not much to say...)
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:05 am

Niki slept silently. Her ears dropped down again and her tail wrapped around Kazi's right leg unknowingly. The battle with the Benevolence had wore her out. Because of that battle, Neko Akuma wouldn't be able to fight until after a new left arm was made and connected.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Kazi woke up and noticed Niki. "Niki, what are you doing?" He asked, slightly chuckling. He reached down and uncurled her tail, pating her head. (Note, this happenes after the Geass incedent) "That strange power that girl gave me.. could it really be the fabled Geass?" He shook Niki slightly, hoping she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Niki woke up, startled when Kazi had pat her on the head. Her ears perked up and she smiled purring a bit. She stretched and looked around rubbing her eyes wearily as if she was still half asleep. It was almost an entire day after her meeting with the strange, but attractive girl Lethe. And that odd power she had given to Niki to hear other people's thoughts, Niki had figured ou how it worked. shaking her head a bit, Niki stood up and giggled.
"So Kazi...how have you been?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Kazi laughed. "Well, I've been fine, a little worried about Shinjuku though..." He chuckled, and stood up, rubbing his left eye. "Damnit... why does my eye itch and hurt some much?" He said, whinsing slightly. "I still haven't figured out what happened or how this works, but I know it will be of great use..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Niki smiled and suddenly decided to use her new power on Kazi, as a test. She consentrated on Kazi's mind and heard his inner thoughts. Niki was suprised to find out that Kazi's thoughts are very much alike what she heard from Xeno yesterday.
"Could these two be the same person? True, they are alike. But it's hard to imagine that Kazi would be royalty." Niki thought.
Setting her suspition aside deciding that there was no way Kazi and Xeno could be the same person, Niki stopped reading Kazi's mind and sat down with her legs crossed again.
"Um...Kazi? Where were you yesterday? You weren't at school and I was becoming worried..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 am

At that moment Jane walked in. She saw Niki and sighed. Jane was half hoping Niki wouldn't be here. "Hello you two." She sighed. She walked over to the two and looked at Kazi. "You alright Kazi? Your eye is red and almost looks swollen...I should bring you to a nurse!" She stopped for a moment. Xeno's eye was like this too at the remains of the city. She shook her head. This wasn't Kazi. He would've told her if he was Xeno. She looked at Niki. "You want to come and on our way we could....Talk?" She said. Niki probably wanted to know about her and the army now and this might be the only chance she could get...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: RP Locations :: Ashford Acadamy-
Jump to: