Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am

"Lyre? Odd name..." He turned around to think about something then turned back to face Niki.
"I guess I'll beleave you for now, but, please refrain from using your Geass power on me, it annoys me when you burrow into my thoughts.." He laughed and walked to the other side of the room, to the computer, typing something unseeable to Niki in.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:20 am

Niki looked at Xeno a bit confused and curious of what Xeno was typing. She had decided not to look into Xeno's thoughts, for she didn't want to overuse her Geass. If it became out of control, she didn't know exactly what will happen, but it certainly wouldn't be good. Plus, she still isn't out in the clear yet, Jane had still suspected her. Even though she acted like nothing happened, Niki had a feeling that she wasn't believing her quite yet.
"Well...I'm gonna go find Lethe since we have nothing to do in school right now..." Niki said standing up, "Plus I need to ask her about something..."
Niki stretched and ran off like a cat.
Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: RP Locations :: Ashford Acadamy-
Jump to: