Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slaughter in the Ghetto.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Slaughter in the Ghetto. Empty
PostSubject: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:27 am

Prince Clovis has just ordered the slaughter of every 11 in Shinjuku ghetto.

Xeno quickly walked down the hallway. "I want all of my genarels to meet me at the loading dock." He quickly pulled out his key and put on his piloting outfiet. He laughed as his genarels gathered around him. "I need everyone here before we start the specil unit attack."
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 am

Jane walked down frowning. Why was this? The prince wanted all the elevens killed? Jane muttered something about the law and made her way to her superior. "What are we going to be doing sir?" She asked. Jane the main leader was one of the best pilots in the army. She was highly recommended in missions led by Xeno. She was already in her Battle Gear. Jane was ready for what ever came her way...
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:47 am

Xeno frowned. "My brother has ordered the slaughter of every eleven in the ghetto, and our job is to wipe out any resistence." He turned around and walked to his Knightmare. "It is soon time for me to chose a knight, play your cards right, and I'll pick one of you." He was lifted into his knightmare and launched. Over the intercom, he gave a clear order. "Scope out and destroy any enemys, especily those with weaponry to fight back." He sighed and started to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:54 am

Jane sighed and got into her Cupids Arrow. She twisted the key and it came to life. She pushed the controls and and it moved. "Alright well they got her oiled!" She said pleased. She thrust the controls and went flying straight into the town. "Time to go on a killing spree..." She sighed. And she began to kill and kill and kill. Until the point she felt sick...
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:00 am

Xeno came across a random terrorist base, bursting in. "This is too fun... all this killing..." His arm transformed, and changed into a giant cannon. He fully charged it as they attempted to take him out, but failed, with one blast of the cannon, the whole building went up in smoke. He charged out before it colpased, shooting at everyone he saw. He stoped as he saw the Cupids Arrow. He turned his intercom on. "Genarels, you have my permition to take a break over by me, all this killing really can get to someone."
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 am

"No im fine sir." She said. She couldn't show weakness if she wanted to become his knight. She equipped her gatling gun and destroyed a couple buildings. After about 15 minutes of destroying, blood, and screams of terror and death...Everyone was dead. All of them. There was one baby crying and she killed it. She almost felt heart broken but she did her job. She went to Xeno and said, "Job finished sir. The eleven scum is all dead." She said as she looked around. All of it was destroyed. Not even the whispers of the dead were in the wind...
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:11 am

Xeno was slightly crying inside of his Knightmare. "I still don't know why Clovis did this... I think this is a little brutal, even to Elevins." He slighed and headed back to the moble base. All the solders followed him in perfect formation, not even one ground solder was lost. "Mission sucsess troops. I am sorry for making you whittness this bloodshed, but it is your duity as Britanians..." He pulled into the base and shut down, steping out of his knightmare. "I am holding a party at the HQ, in a few hours, join me there if you wish." He walked over to a chair in the room and sat down, looking at all of his troops.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Jane too was slightly crying but she brushed it away. After Xeno said to who ever wanted meet in the HQ. She quickly followed him in. She stood in front of him and asked, "Sir? Is there something you need?" She as a bit concerned as she saw tear stains on his cheeks. 'This cant be good' She thought to herself. Jane looked around. She was the only soldier that came. The only one. She was wondering if the rest were shedding tears for the lost too. But after 10 minutes she and Xeno were the only ones....
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 am

Xeno quickly stood up and brushed his face off. "I am sorry we made you spill so much blood, however, it was a direct order from my brother, Clovis." He bowed to his solders, wich Royalty rarely did. "I am making my decition for a knight soon, and I have a good feeling I know who it will be, the decition will be made tomarow." He smiled, and sat back down. "If any of you wish to talk with me privatly, just walk up here, the rest of you, go enjoy the rest of your day." He said, as most of them left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 am

Against orders from her superior, Niki arrived at Shinjuku in Neko Akuma. Expecting to see the Britannian Army, all Niki saw was ruined buildings. She had arrived too late. She didn't know what had happened, but there was no one around. Climbing out of Neko Akuma, Niki searched the entire Shinjuku Ghetto for any survivors. But there was nothing living in the entire ghetto except for Niki herself. Niki finally wore herself out and stopped, she looked down and saw the bloody corpse of her 'parents'. Seeing that, Niki became enraged. She slammed the side of her fist into the wall of a building and felt her claws and fangs grow. She uttered a low beastly growl and looked up with her eyes exactly like that of a cat's.
"YOU DAMN BRITANNIANS!" Niki screamed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 am

Xeno looked over as one of the solders ran up to him.
"Sir! We have just picked up the signal of a Knightmare in Shinjuku!" he said.
Xeno laughed. "Just one? Sunds like a suicide mission. I will go alone."
Xeno ran up to his knightmare and got in, taking off without another word. He turned on the intercom. "Who's there! I know someone's out there!" He darted around the ruins very quickly. "This is prince Xeno vi Britania! I command you to come out!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 am

Niki heard Xeno's voice and laughed in a high pitched maniacal laughter. Almost like a shriek. She dashed back to Neko Akuma, getting back n and activating it. Then she jumped on top of the ruined buildings tracking the location where the sound came from.
"Finally! I can take revenge on the Britannians!" Niki murmured, "And the prince is my target this time..."
Sneaking behind Xeno's Knightmare, Niki sent Neko Akuma's tail straight at Benevolence. A discharge out of the tail as it closed in on Benevolence's back. Wether the tail hit or not, Neko Akuma dashed away to hide before Xeno could have time to react.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 am

Xeno swung around, pissed. "WHO'S THERE?" He fully charged the cannon and blasted everything around him. "COME OUT COWARD! TELL ME YOUR NAME AND WHO YOU FIGHT FOR!"
He jumped ontop of a ruined building, looking around the area untill he caught a glimpse of The Neko Knightmare. "A-ha!" He laughed, blasting it with fire and electrisatly.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 am

Niki did not notice the attack in time, and when she did see it, it was too late to avoid. So Niki rose the left arm of Neko Akuma in front of the blast. The arm was shocked and burned off but it did weaken the blast enough to only make a small burn mark the rest of Neko Akuma's hull. Although, the force of the blast propelled Neko Akma backwards, slamming it into and through the ruined buildings.
"DAMMIT!" Niki screamed as the Knightmare cockpit shook with each impact.
When Neko Akuma finally came to a stop, Niki was feeling nauseous. She regained control over Neko Akuma and was about to assult Benevolence when she noticed the status of her energy filler. It had only half an hour worth of time before it runs out of energy. she had forgotten to recharge it when she left.
"This isn't good...if I continue to fight, it'll end in two possible ways..." Niki thought, "One, Neko Akuma gets destroyed...two, Neko Akuma runs out of energy and shuts down...since it's tail takes up too much energy, I can't use that...and an arm is gone which means I only have two weapons...I don't stand a chance against that thing..."
Niki turned on the intercom and growled.
"You win this time..." Niki spoke through the intercom, "I'll be taking my leave now...also, you asked for my name...my name is not of importance...but if you must know, my name is Lyre Koigokoro of Japan...farewell Britannian prince...I doubt that this is our last meeting together..."
Niki activated the scanners and when she saw no other hostile forces, Neko Akuma jumped up onto the top of a building. Then she made her escape by jumping from building to building.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 am

Xeno laughed. "Japanese SCUM! COWARD!" He screamed, but she was alredy out of range. He slid over to t he trashed arm of the Neko. "This may be useful one day." He said, darting back to base with a grin on his face. As he came back, he told the tale of the cowardly Japanese. "Solders, If you ever see that Knightmare again, destroy it on sight!" HE laughede anfd returned to where he sat before, tired from the long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the Ghetto.   Slaughter in the Ghetto. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slaughter in the Ghetto.
Page 1 of 1