Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Slaughter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

After the Slaughter Empty
PostSubject: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am

Niki sat on top of a building which was still intact looking out at the ruined ghetto. She came without hr Knigtmare so that others wouldn't find her. She felt her claws and fangs growing again and she snarled. she hated the Britannian Army and Prince Xeno. But mostly, sh hated herself for not having te ability or strength to save the ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 am

Lethe, walking around in a black cloak, looked around at the destruction. She thought to herself about 'why so much power?'. She then continued to walk on trying to hide her face under the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Niki's ears suddnly perked up and her tail stretched straight, she had sensed another living being in the vicinity. Not knowing who it was or ifthe person was hostile or not, Niki cautiously jumped from builiding to builiding searching for the intruder. She stopped when she saw a black cloaked figure strolling through the ruined remains of the ghetto. Niki studied the person for a bit and then jumped down from the building landing on her feet.
"Hello...may I ask who you are and why you are here?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Lethe looks at the person before her yet puts her head down and continues walking. While passing the person she tells them, "I'm no one you need to know".
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Niki watched the person walk away before grabbing the sleeve of her black cloak and turning her around.
"Tell me who you are..." Niki said, "Or rather..."
Niki smiled and removed the person's hood. The intruder didn't seem too different than a normal Britannian, but she didn't seem to be armed.
"Strange...why would anyone come into a battlefield unarmed?" Niki thought.
Niki grinned and pushed the girl against a wall, her cat tail swaying from side to side.
"So what's your name?" Niki asked, "If you don't answer me...I may have to do something you probably won't like..."
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Lethe looks at the person then turns her head annoyed. She then says, "Like I told you I'm no one you need to know." She then pushes the person away and grabs her cloak off the gground. "Now if you don't mind I'll be on nmy way", she says walking off. She thows on the cloak and continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Niki grinned and grabbed the girl's cloak again and remoed the hood again. But this time she didn't say anything. Niki pushed the girl against a wall again and licked her lips.
"Okay...but just one thing before you leave..." Niki said.
Niki held the girl in place as she pressed her lips against the girl's, kissing her.

OoC: The first kiss in the entire rp...XD

Last edited by Niki on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Lethe is kissed then looks at the person. "Although I enjoyed that, I really have to go", she says turning her head blushing abit. She gets up and grabs her cloak and start to walk off saying, "goodday to you maim".
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Niki licked her lips again and nodded. She had enjoyed the kiss, and she wanted to kiss the girl again.
"Now then...do you hate me now?" Niki asked, "Because, seeing how cold you are to me, I really have no care if you hated me or not...after all, no matter what I do, I doubt that we can be counted as friends..."
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Lethe stops for a second and looks at the person grinning abit. She move to the person and pins them to the wall saying, "the last thing i would want to be with you is just friends". She lets go and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 pm

When Niki was pinned, she blushed and purred a little. She looked at the girl walking off and giggled.
"Well then...at least tell me your name since I doubt that this will be our last meeting..." Niki said, "By the way, my name is Niki Zetsumei..."
Niki smiled innocently and turned around.
"But it's fine if you don't want to tell me..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Lethhe stopped and turned to the person saying Lethe Netkume. She then turned back around and continued walking. "Niki sounds like a cute name for you" she said while walking.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Niki giggled and blushed a bit. She climbed back up the building and sighed staring out at the ruins recalling her childhood here.
"Why did those Britannians have to kill everyone here? What did they do?" Niki murmured, a few tears dripped dwn her face.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Lethe continues walking and then she sees someone else and hides behind a building. "Dammit i thought they was all dead", she said trying to keep her voice down. She then tried to sneak to the next building yet steps on a twig. Dammit she says, then she gets chased by the japanease soldier.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Niki was still lost in her thoughts when she heard Lethe's voice swearing. She looked down and saw Lethe being chased by a Japanese soldier. She growled and jumped down in between the soldier and Lethe.
"Well...I never expected to see a survivor...but this girl here is my friend I won't allow you to harm her..." Niki said, "Even if I have to kill you..."
Whe the Japanese soldier rose his gun as if preparing to shoot, Niki's claws extended and she rushed forward and slashed open the soldier's throat in mere seconds. The soldier dropped the gun and fell down bleeding to death. Then Niki turned around and smiled as her claws retracted.
"Are you alright Lethe?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Lethe nods "thank you...Niki", she says trying to pull the hood back over her head."I'm sorry for the trouble and so i'll take my leave". She starts walking again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Suddenly, Xeno lands in the area, in Benevolance. "Time to test this bad-boy out!" HE yelled, not realising his intercom was on. A large cannon formed over the left arm's shoulder and opened up. "Hadron canon! FIRE!" Dozens of red beams were sent in all directions, blasting buildings to peices. "Ooopses..." He looked around on the infared chart and noticed towo girls talking near a recently killed body. "What the-?"

He darted over to the girls with the hatch opening up and him steping out. "Are you ok?" He wore a purple battle armor and had his silver hair handing down.

OoC: My princly entrance XD.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Niki nodded and jumped when Benevolence landed near her and Lethe. She was started and frightened, why would the Benevolence be here? Without thinking Niki stepped in frot of Lethe snarling quietly.
"Y-yeah...we're fine..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Lethe stares at the rubble then at the Benevolence. "wow", she saids, "not even a few minutes and the place looks worst then it was". She then turns around saying oh well goodday and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Xeno is slightly annoyed and jumps to the ground. "You are addressing Xeno vi Britania! The 7th in line of the throne!" His face was red with fury and his hand was alredy on the gun hidden under his belt.
"Tell me, why are you here? This place is dangerous..." He then noticed one of the two girls was Niki, wich he was stupid enough not to notice. "I- Yo- How?" He slowly backed away, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Niki looked at Lethe then back at the Benevolence and Prince Xeno.She looked down at the ground for a moment and then ran after Lethe.
"Wait for me Lethe! Let me come with you!" Niki shouted.
Then she heard Xeno's frustrated shout and turned back. Looking at Xeno, she tilted her head in confusion.
"I know who you are your majesty but why are you studdering?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Lethe keeps walking and asks Niki, "how do you know him?". She trys to fix her cloak while walking.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Xeno runs infront of the two with amazing speed. "You... you're that girl... Father told us to bring you back dead or alive..." he quickly pulled the gun out from under his belt, and aimed it at Lethe's forehead. "Don't take one more step, eather of you!" he was smiling now, for some unknown reason. "Both of you, get to the ground, or I'll shoot, I swear it!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Niki turns and follows Lethe still thinking about why Xeno would be here with Benevolence.
"Well, everyone in Area 11 knows Prince Xeno...he's the sub-viceroy of Area 11 and a Britanian royal..." Niki asnwered, "But I don't know why he would be here...he should be-"
Before Niki could say anything else, Xeno had his gun pointed toward Lethe. She glared at Xeno and kneeled down placing her hands behind her head.
"Lethe...better do what he says...for now..." Niki whispered in a low voice so that only Lethe could hear it.

Last edited by Niki on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Lethe starts going to the ground slowly and abit annoyed. She then nodded to Niki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Slaughter   After the Slaughter Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Slaughter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next